To download the selected file, click on the button below.
If the file is labelled as an 'External Link' this will link you to a page on an external web site.
ISP-PRO Demo Application
|| Compressed File (*.zip)
|ISP-PRO Demo is a demonstration version of the Equinox ISP-PRO utility. It has been developed in order to show the basic operations of programming up to 8 virtual Target Systems simultaneously.
ISP-PRO Demo is a demonstration version of the Equinox ISP-PRO utility. It has been developed in order to show the basic operations of programming up to 8 virtual Target Systems simultaneously.
- Instructions Unzip the *.exe install file
- Run the *.exe install file--> This will install the ISP-PRO demo software
Running the ISP-PRO Demo application
- Once the software is installed, select Start -> Programs -> Equinox -> ISP-PRO Demo --> the ISP-PRO demo software will launch
- Click the [Demo Rack] icon on the top icon bar
- Check the radio button next to each channel which you wish to enable
- Click the [OK] button
- Click the [Start Auto] icon on the top icon bar
- The selected programming channels will then start to program a virtual Target System.
- Click the 'Demo Rack' icon on the top icon bar again and you can now simulate disconnecting a Target System once the programming cycle has finished.
- If you select the option 'Introduce random errors' this will cause each channnel to randomly fail.
If you are currently logged in to your Equinox Account, you can view your Customer Home Page by clicking on the 'My Account' link at the top of the browser window.